Teaching Strategies for Quality Teaching and Learning: Concise version 1e (Print)
Teaching Strategies for Quality Teaching and Learning: Concise version is a practical guide to quality teaching and learning in South African schools and provides an introduction to the principles of effective teaching and learning. This concise version gives detailed guidelines for using selective teaching strategies that have proven to be effective across all phases of school.
- Includes frequent references to how these principles and strategies can be applied within the framework of South Africa’s National Curriculum Statement Grades R-12.
- Activities in the chapters help readers explore ideas further.
- ‘At a Glance’ summaries suggest when each teaching strategy should be used.
- A list of ‘Useful Websites’ helps readers locate additional information and resources.
- End of chapter questions encourage readers to reflect on their learning.
Lecturer support material for prescribing institutions:
- Powerpoint slides for each chapter
- Sample lesson plans for selected chapters
We Also Recommend
YOUNG CHILD IN CONTEXT - A PSYCHO-SOCIAL PERSPECTIVE REVISED, THE 2/E
An Introduction to Scholarship: Building academic skills for tertiary study 2e