1) Browse for the book using the catalog or search for books using the search facility.
2) Add the books you need by clicking 'add to cart'.
3) Select either 'close cart' or 'checkout' depending on if you would like to buy more books or not.
4) Follow the on-screen prompts to login or create a new account.
5) Provide your shipping and billing details for the order.
6) Provide payment details for the order.
- PAYFAST - You will be redirected to PayFast to complete your purchase securely.
BANK DEPOSIT (EFT) -
Account Holder: Elex Academic Bookstore
Account Type: Business Cheque
Account Number: 62611242471
Branch: Pretorius Street
Branch Code: 250655
REFERENCE: YOUR ORDER NUMBER# or NAME & SURNAME
- EDUEXTRA CARDS ALLOWED
- XBUX Vourcher
9) Use your order number or name and surname as payment reference, send proof of payment to email@example.com
ISBN is a 10 or 13 digit code that identifies specific editions of a book. They are sometimes written with hyphens. Examples: 0321543254, 0-321-54325-4, 9780321543257. ISBN codes are usually listed on a book's back cover, bar code, or copyright page.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- In order for the transaction to be successful, the client needs to produce proof of purchase.
- Elex Academic Bookstore will deduct fifty percent (50%) from the total cost of the initial price of the books bought.
- Elex Academic Bookstore will evaluate the condition of the book, however, if the condition of the book is not satisfactory, Elex Academic Bookstore will make a further deduction of more than fifty percent.
- Elex Academic Bookstore allows the reselling and trading in of books between the months of January and February only.
- No transaction will take place if there is no proof of purchase.
- For bursary-holders, this service it is not applicable to you.
- For those clients who bought used books, it is important to note that the resell and trade in benefit does not apply.
- Elex Academic Bookstore only accepts books that were previously bought from them.
- Trade ins or reselling of books will be prohibited during the course of the year.
- The resell and trade in benefit is only applicable to clients who purchased new textbooks from Elex Academic Bookstore.
- This service its strictly focused on individual clients.
- We won't allow 2 or more of the same books to be traded or resell to us.
- Send your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org , we will contact you as soon as possible.
Who is our target market?
Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Institutions nation wide.