Small, soggy biomes: Teacher's guide
Kwax is the wetland expert because this where he enjoys spending his time. He chats about the great variety of plants growing in the moist areas around and in the waters of the wetlands. As far as biodiversity is concerned, our wetlands are one of the most important biomes. Unfortunately there are almost all under threat, especially those located near the coast. Facto always though that wetlands were simply muddy pools with plants, but he learns from the Flixies that wetlands are very, very important to people and animals!
The Teacher’s Guide includes:
- An explanation of the teaching strategy used
- An explanation of which comprehension strategy is used and which step of the teaching strategy should be applied in that specific book.
- Highlights in the text, with a side-panel modelling the teaching strategy and highlighting key points in the text for application.
- Key words are provided to display and use in the introductory discussion.
- Worksheets with comprehension activities based on the story are added to the end of the guide
We Also Recommend
Platinum English Home Language CAPS - Grade 5 Learner's Book
R 18600 R 186.00
Save R 6