Road Safety Audits for the Road Safety Professional (2018) 1st Edition
Author(s): Kockott, S R Page count: 426 ISBN: 9781485127581 Languages(s): English, Year Published: 2018 Categories: Transport, Law, Law, Law, Type:
About this publication
Road Safety Audits for the Road Safety Professional is a comprehensive guide that outlines a proactive approach to ensuring road and traffic safety.
Written by an expert, it provides users with the tools and support to ensure adequate controls in a variety of road system conditions. It covers all areas of vehicle transportation operations, conditions, standards, practices and challenges to be considered when conducting road safety audits.
Step-by-step explanations of the road safety audit process are based on recent research and experience of road traffic safety issues worldwide. Readers are therefore enabled to examine, compare and revise existing guidelines for developing road safety audit practices and to understand and apply best practice in their sphere of operation.
- Part 1 – Introduction to road safety audits: Provides introductory and background information relating to the road safety audit
- Part 2 – Directing a road safety audit: Provides details of the procedure involved in commissioning a road safety audit
- Part 3 – Conducting a road safety audit: Provides details of the procedure involved in conducting a road safety audit
- Part 4 – Completing a road safety audit: Provides details of the procedure for completing a road safety audit
- Part 5 – Road safety audit stage checklists: Provides details of the checklists of the different road safety audit stages
We Also Recommend