Poems from all over
Poems from all over is a brand new anthology of engaging poems from different eras, covering exam classics to contemporary poems from South Africa, Africa and the world. Margin notes on key themes, footnotes explaining difficult words and a range of enrichment activities help learners unpack the meaning of each poem.
- Includes a compiler's introduction with note about the pedagogical approach
- Provides support in planning a poetry essay, an introduction to movements in literature and art, and brief poet biographies and notes about the key literary features for each poem
- Annotations in the margins that highlight literary concepts, while footnotes provide learners with explanations of new words and key concepts
- Enrichment activities and formal assessment for exam practice, with answers to all questions, prepare learners thoroughly for exams
- Includes a glossary of literary terms and instruction words
We Also Recommend