Oxford Successful Mathematics Grade 8 Teacher's Guide
Oxford Successful Mathematics is a CAPS-aligned course used by teachers all over South Africa. Teachers trust its rich content and comprehensive guidance for Mathematics. Once teachers and learners have used Oxford Successful Mathematics, it remains their choice for classroom success.
- Teacher's Guide includes guidelines to implement all activities, plus remedial and extension activities.
- Teacher's Guide includes a teaching plan for the year, fully worked out to save time for teachers and facilitate quality and effective teaching.
- A Formal Programme of Assessment with assessment tools assesses learners' progress in a systematic way.
- Worked examples guide learners by explaining the methods and steps to solve problems.
- A summary and consolidation exercise at the end of each chapter sums up the core content.
- Rich content and graded activities address all the cognitive levels of learners in mixed ability classrooms.
We Also Recommend
The Answer Series Grade 12 Physical Sciences 3 in 1 Study Guide CAPS
Platinum Afrikaans Huistaal NKABV - Graad 5 Leerderboek (Afrikaans, Paperback)
Platinum Afrikaans Huistaal Graad 7 Onderwysersgids (met Werkboek vir remediëring en verryking)