Oxford Successful Life Sciences Grade 10 Learner's Book
Oxford Successful Life Sciences is a trusted Life Sciences course that is used by teachers all over South Africa. The rich, relevant, and age appropriate content fully covers the National Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS), ensuring that learners stay interested throughout the year.
- Topics are structured according to CAPS which makes the course easy to use in the classroom.
- Appropriate language levels make content accessible, build learner confidence and support independent learning and revision.
- A skills section at the beginning of the book introduces learners to all the scientific skills needed for Life Sciences.
- A wealth of illustrations, photographs and micrographs is provided to guide learners during practical experiments.
- Practical activities are unpacked in a step-by-step fashion, guiding learners and teachers alike.
- Caution boxes alert learners to any safety issues.
- Margin features indicate content links within the grade and between the grades.
- An exam section with exam tips and practice papers helps learners prepare for formal assessment and exams.
We Also Recommend
An Introduction to Scholarship: Building academic skills for tertiary study
The Answer Series Grade 12 Physical Sciences 3 in 1 Study Guide CAPS
MACMILLAN READERS INTERMEDIATE LEVEL: THE SILENT WORLD OF NICHOLAS QUINN (WITHOUT CD)