Oxford Successful English Grade 11 TB & CD (CAPS)
Oxford Successful English is a balanced First Additional Language programme used by teachers all over South Africa. It is rich in content, ensuring full CAPS coverage. Once you have used Oxford Successful English, it will remain your choice for exam success in the classroom.
- A wealth and variety of activities consolidate knowledge and skills and build towards exam success.
- Contextual grammar exercises give learners plenty of practice to develop skills for the exams.
- Planning tools are fully worked out and photocopiable, saving time when preparing lessons and ensuring the correct pacing and progression.
- Assessment guidance provides teachers with clear guidelines and ready-made tools for assessment.
- An exam section and term revisions help learners to prepare for formal assessment.
We Also Recommend
YOUNG CHILD IN CONTEXT - A PSYCHO-SOCIAL PERSPECTIVE REVISED, THE 2/E
An Introduction to Scholarship: Building academic skills for tertiary study 2e