Oxford Successful English First Additional Language Grade 6 Reading Book
Oxford Successful English First Additional Language is a CAPS-aligned course used by teachers all over South Africa. Teachers trust its rich content and comprehensive guidance for their English First Additional Language classes. Once teachers and learners have used Oxford Successful English First Additional Language, it remains their choice for classroom success.
- Learner's Books are now in full colour to stimulate learners' interest and enhance visual literacy.
- Process-oriented teaching and learning guides learners through each step of the process for important language skills, such as writing.
- More support and extension activities than ever before will assist and challenge learners to succeed.
- A Reading Book for each grade complements and extends the text types covered in the Learners Book, and provides careful guidance through the reading process.
- Receive a free CD with the Teachers Guide, packed with editable lesson plans, planning tools, assessment tools and much more.
We Also Recommend
An Introduction to Scholarship: Building academic skills for tertiary study
The Answer Series Grade 12 Physical Sciences 3 in 1 Study Guide CAPS
MACMILLAN READERS INTERMEDIATE LEVEL: THE SILENT WORLD OF NICHOLAS QUINN (WITHOUT CD)