Oxford Successful English First Additional Language Grade 2 Teacher's Guide & Posters (Approved)
Tried and tested over many years throughout South Africa, Oxford Successful English is a content-rich First Additional Language programme that makes provision for learners of mixed ability. Teaching all the skills required of learners in the Foundation Phase, including phonics and spelling, the course ensures accurate and comprehensive National CAPS coverage and adequately prepares learners for the Annual National Assessment in Grade 3.
- Provides weekly guidance on how to approach the CAPS teaching plans.
- Offers both support and extension activities with an emphasis on extension.
- Offers support and guidance for all aspects of CAPS, including all reading strategies.
- Contains all the texts from the Big Books to support Shared Reading.
- Free double-sided poster.
We Also Recommend
THE ANSWER SERIES GRADE 12 PHYSICAL SCIENCE 3 in 1 STUDY GUIDE CAPS
Platinum Afrikaans Huistaal NKABV - Graad 5 Leerderboek (Afrikaans, Paperback)
Platinum Afrikaans Huistaal Graad 7 Onderwysersgids (met Werkboek vir remediëring en verryking)
Kaplan and Sadock's Synopsis of Psychiatry : Behavioral Science/Clinical Psychiatry