Oxford Successful English First Additional Language Grade 12 Learner's Book
Oxford Successful English is a balanced First Additional Language programme used by teachers all over South Africa. It is rich in content, ensuring full CAPS coverage.
- A wealth and variety of activities consolidate knowledge and skills and build towards exam success.
- Contextual grammar exercises give learners plenty of practice to develop skills for the exams.
- Planning tools are fully worked out and photocopiable, saving time when preparing lessons and ensuring the correct pacing and progression.
- Assessment guidance provides teachers with clear guidelines and ready-made tools for assessment.
- An exam section and term revisions help learners to prepare for formal assessment.
We Also Recommend
An Introduction to Scholarship: Building academic skills for tertiary study
The Answer Series Grade 12 Physical Sciences 3 in 1 Study Guide CAPS
MACMILLAN READERS INTERMEDIATE LEVEL: THE SILENT WORLD OF NICHOLAS QUINN (WITHOUT CD)