Oxford Successful Economics Grade 12 Learner's Book 2e (Approved)
Oxford Successful Economics is a trusted Economics course used by teachers all over South Africa. The rich, relevant content, enriched by up-to-date case studies and examples, fully covers the CAPS.
- Assessment is carefully scaffolded throughout the Learner's Book to ensure a successful year for the learner.
- Assessment guidance and fl exible assessment tools in the Teacher's Guide allow teachers to adapt the assessment tools to meet specific class needs.
- Exam support is built into every activity, revision, practice test and practice exam, helping learners prepare for formal assessment and exams.
- An exam section, packed with exam tips and practice papers, helps learners prepare for formal assessment and exams.
- Study Skills Support ensures the development of the cognitive skills learners require to tackle activities, tests and exams
We Also Recommend
An Introduction to Scholarship: Building academic skills for tertiary study
The Answer Series Grade 12 Physical Sciences 3 in 1 Study Guide CAPS
MACMILLAN READERS INTERMEDIATE LEVEL: THE SILENT WORLD OF NICHOLAS QUINN (WITHOUT CD)