Oxford Successful Economics Grade 11 Teacher's Guide
Oxford Successful Economics is a trusted Economics course used by teachers all over South Africa. The rich, relevant content, enriched by up-to-date case studies
and examples, fully covers the CAPS.
- Assessment is carefully scaffolded throughout the Learners Book to ensure a successful year for the learner.
- Assessment guidance and flexible assessment tools in the Teachers Guide allow teachers to adapt the assessment tools to meet specifi c class needs.
- Exam support is built into every activity, revision, practice test and practice exam, helping learners prepare for formal assessment and exams.
- An exam section, packed with exam tips and practice papers, helps learners prepare for formal assessment and exams.
- Study Skills Support ensures the development of the cognitive skills learners require to tackle activities, tests and exams.
We Also Recommend