Oxford Successful Economics Grade 10 Learner's Book
Oxford Successful Economics is a trusted Economics course that is used by teachers all over South Africa. The rich, relevant content fully covers the National Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS).
- Topics are structured according to CAPS, making the course easy to use in the classroom.
- Relevant and up-to-date case studies and examples enrich the content.
- Content is richly supported by clear illustrations and graphs.
- Extensive language support on terminology used in economics ensures that learners grasp the core concepts of Economics.
- A wealth and variety of activities and assessment opportunities help learners progress with confidence.
- Assessment is carefully scaffolded throughout the book to ensure a successful year for the learner.
- Exam support is built into every activity, revision, practice test and practice exam, helping learners prepare for formal assessment and exams.
- Study Skills Support ensures the development of the cognitive skills learners require to tackle activities, tests and exams in Grade 10.
We Also Recommend
The Answer Series Grade 12 Physical Sciences 3 in 1 Study Guide CAPS
Platinum Afrikaans Huistaal NKABV - Graad 5 Leerderboek (Afrikaans, Paperback)
Platinum Afrikaans Huistaal Graad 7 Onderwysersgids (met Werkboek vir remediëring en verryking)