Oxford South African School Dictionary 3rd Edition (Paperback)
A new edition of South Africa's best-selling school dictionary based on fresh research now even more helpful and easier to use!
- Double the number of example sentences = more support for learners.
- Synonyms and opposites help learners expand their vocabulary.
- Illustrations boost learners understanding instantly, e.g. cross section, graph, prism.
- More usage notes help learners avoid common mistakes, e.g. thinking a desert is a pudding.
- More word histories covering a range of source languages as required by the curriculum.
- Pronunciation guidance for every headword, in an easy-to-understand respelling format.
- Classroom-ready study pages great as the basis for lessons.
- More words from the South African curriculum not slang, but ammeter, ARV, biomass.
- Completely up-to-date design, find what you're looking for quickly!