Oxford South African School Dictionary 3rd Ed.
A new edition of South Africa's best-selling school dictionary based on fresh research now even more helpful and easier to use!
- Double the number of example sentences more support for learners
- Synonyms and opposites help learners expand their vocabulary
- Illustrations boost learners understanding instantly, e.g. cross section, graph, prism
- More usage notes help learners avoid common mistakes, e.g. thinking a desert is a pudding
- More word histories covering a range of source languages as required by the curriculum
- Pronunciation guidance for every headword, in an easy-to-understand respelling format
- Classroom-ready study pages great as the basis for lessons
- More words from the South African curriculum not slang, but ammeter, ARV, biomass
- Completely up-to-date design find what youre looking for quickly!
We Also Recommend
Platinum English Home Language CAPS - Grade 5 Learner's Book
R 16200 R 162.00
Save R 30