"Oxford South African Multilingual Primary Dictionary English with Afrikaans, IsiXhosa, IsiZulu and Siswati (Paperback)"
Languages included: English, Afrikaans, isiXhosa, isiZulu and Siswati
Completely revised, freshly designed and illustrated, this popular learner's dictionary for primary school is now even better.
- Example sentences show how to use each word in context
- Simple and appropriate definitions ensure learners develop vocabulary easily
- Fresh and appealing illustrations throughout support learners' understanding of new words
- Every translation has been checked for accurate and up-to-dateness
- New: Afrikaans is now included, especially for the Western, Eastern and Northern Cape provinces.
We Also Recommend
YOUNG CHILD IN CONTEXT - A PSYCHO-SOCIAL PERSPECTIVE REVISED, THE 2/E
An Introduction to Scholarship: Building academic skills for tertiary study 2e