Oxford Practical Teaching Physical Education Secondary (incl CD)
Brand new in the popular Oxford Practical Teaching series for teachers, Oxford Practical Teaching: Physical Education for Secondary Schools offers Life Orientation teachers in Grades 8 to 12 practical advice on how to teach Physical Education with absolute confidence. The book offers teachers practical help and support to enable teachers to make their own equipment, and to adapt lessons to suit learners' individual needs.
- Information on how to teach different aspects of Physical Education is provided.
- Guidance is provided on how to make your own equipment.
- Guidance is given on how to teach learners with special needs.
- Information on safety measures in Physical Education is provided.
- Short videos are included to demonstrate Physical Education.
- Includes a Discovery Vitality Schools Programme CD containing coaching manuals, lesson plans, physical activity skills, teacher information guide, tuckshop guidelines and more.