Marketing Management 6e
Marketing Management takes a fresh look at topics such as the architecture of marketing, integrated marketing communication and the identification of target markets. Core topics such as product and services, wholesaling and retailing, distribution, global marketing and pricing strategies are, of course, also dealt with. It includes all-new chapters on customer interface management, branding decisions, digital marketing communications, customer value and retention, and measuring and managing the return on marketing investment.
Marketing Management has been widely prescribed for more than 20 years. This edition – containing the most recent and relevant research – is sure to remain the market leader, particularly within the South African context.
- Well-researched case studies
- Numerous examples to explain marketing theory, many of which are taken from South African companies
- Extended marketing mix is discussed where relevant and not as a separate topic
- Focus on customer satisfaction as well as on accessing and using information in decision making
- Support material for adopting institutions.
We Also Recommend
YOUNG CHILD IN CONTEXT - A PSYCHO-SOCIAL PERSPECTIVE REVISED, THE 2/E
An Introduction to Scholarship: Building academic skills for tertiary study 2e