Making earth a better place: Teacher's guide
Our friend, the Flixies, learns how important the interaction between plants and animals is. They learn how plants, as they spread over the earth, also serve to keep the soil “stuck” to the earth with their roots. In flowering plants it is particularly the reproduction that developed quite cleverly and the Flixies are impressed with the ways in which plants distribute their seeds.
The Teacher’s Guide includes:
- An explanation of the teaching strategy used
- An explanation of which comprehension strategy is used and which step of the teaching strategy should be applied in that specific book.
- Highlights in the text, with a side-panel modelling the teaching strategy and highlighting key points in the text for application.
- Key words are provided to display and use in the introductory discussion.
- Worksheets with comprehension activities based on the story are added to the end of the guide
We Also Recommend
Platinum English Home Language CAPS - Grade 5 Learner's Book
R 18600 R 186.00
Save R 6