Juta's Manual of Nursing Vol. 1 3e Fundamental and General Nursing
Juta's Manual of Nursing Vol. 1 has a strong community-based focus. It introduces the nurse to the fundamentals of nursing and is extremely practical, encouraging problem solving both in the clinic and in the community. Each chapter has tutorial-type questions to stimulate discussion and personal research.
Introduces students to the cross-curricular special subjects and health care priorities that are covered as a prelude to specialisation courses. The topics have been carefully selected to be in line with developments in the nursing qualification and, more broadly, in health care.
- This updated edition includes a chapter on the important topic of Informatics
- The text is outcomes-based so that students understand the focus of each chapter
- Numerous line drawings expand on difficult concepts
- It covers the new curriculum; therefore lecturers can be assured the book will meet their needs
- Summaries of key ethical and legal considerations in each chapter highlight these important aspects
- The content encourages the development of problem-solving skills so that the nurse can deal with problems as they arise in the community/clinic environment
- Self-assessment and discussion topics throughout the text test what has been learnt
We Also Recommend
THE ANSWER SERIES GRADE 12 PHYSICAL SCIENCE 3 in 1 STUDY GUIDE CAPS
Platinum Afrikaans Huistaal NKABV - Graad 5 Leerderboek (Afrikaans, Paperback)
Platinum Afrikaans Huistaal Graad 7 Onderwysersgids (met Werkboek vir remediëring en verryking)
Kaplan and Sadock's Synopsis of Psychiatry : Behavioral Science/Clinical Psychiatry