In Search of Geography Grade 11 Teacher's Guide
Oxford In Search of Geography provides learners and
teachers with outstanding, accessible high-quality
material that meets the CAPS requirements. The course builds learners confi dence by using scaffolded activities, and by providing opportunities for practice and consolidation. Extension activities provide for learners aspiring to excellence.
This trusted series will develop learners skills to ensure excellent matric results.
- All the essential resources are in the text to allow teachers more time for teaching.
- All the planning tools are provided, ensuring that pacing and progression comply with CAPS requirements.
- A wide range of assessment tools facilitate assessment.
- A wealth and variety of activities consolidates knowledge and skills.
- Exam words are highlighted in the text, to improve exam performance, while a sample exam paper allows learners to practise for exams.
We Also Recommend
YOUNG CHILD IN CONTEXT - A PSYCHO-SOCIAL PERSPECTIVE REVISED, THE 2/E
An Introduction to Scholarship: Building academic skills for tertiary study 2e