Headstart Mathematics Grade 6 Teacher's Guide (Approved)
Teachers trust the simple step-by-step approach in Headstart Mathematics to lay solid foundations and to guide their learners as they progress through the Intermediate Phase. Straightforward planning and assessment guidance guarantees more teaching time. The accessible language and planned pacing ensure that every learner is able to progress through the grade and phase with confi dence.
- New and improved for CAPS!
- More worked examples and activities than ever before allow for ample practice and consolidation of key mathematical skills.
- A wealth of vocabulary extension: new words and exam words are highlighted and explained to support learners understanding of mathematical concepts.
- Step-by-step planning and detailed guidance on pacing reduce preparation time and allow more teaching time.
- Detailed teaching tips, activity guidelines, planning and assessment tools and support for ANA preparation ensure that teachers excel and succeed.
We Also Recommend
THE ANSWER SERIES GRADE 12 PHYSICAL SCIENCE 3 in 1 STUDY GUIDE CAPS
Platinum Afrikaans Huistaal NKABV - Graad 5 Leerderboek (Afrikaans, Paperback)
Platinum Afrikaans Huistaal Graad 7 Onderwysersgids (met Werkboek vir remediëring en verryking)
Kaplan and Sadock's Synopsis of Psychiatry : Behavioral Science/Clinical Psychiatry