Headstart Life Skills Grade 4 Teacher's Guide (CAPS)
Teachers trust the simple step-by-step approach in Headstart Life Skills to lay solid foundations and to guide their learners as they progress through the Intermediate Phase. Straightforward planning and assessment guidance guarantee more teaching time. The accessible language and planned pacing ensure that every learner is able to progress through the grade and phase confi dently.
- New and improved for CAPS!
- Full colour Learners Books are supported by accessible language to enhance visual literacy and skills acquisition, and boost learners confidence.
- A free music CD features examples of the songs used in activities to support the teaching of Creative Arts.
- Detailed teaching tips, activity guidelines, and step-by-step planning and assessment tools provide ample support for teachers and reduce lesson preparation time.
- Excellent additional support for teachers without training in Life Skills disciplines will ensure teachers excel in teaching Physical Education, Personal Development and Creative Arts.
We Also Recommend
An Introduction to Scholarship: Building academic skills for tertiary study
The Answer Series Grade 12 Physical Sciences 3 in 1 Study Guide CAPS
MACMILLAN READERS INTERMEDIATE LEVEL: THE SILENT WORLD OF NICHOLAS QUINN (WITHOUT CD)