Headstart Life Skills Grade 1 Teacher's Guide (CAPS)
Headstart Life Skills is an easy-to-use course with a simple step-by-step approach that ensures CAPS coverage. The series is used and trusted by teachers to lay a solid foundation for learner progression across the Foundation Phase, and offers comprehensive CAPS coverage of the four Life Skills study areas.
- Step-by-step planning and assessment support allows teachers to do more teaching and less preparation.
- A free Foundation Phase Music CS with every Teacher's Guide provides for music, movement and drama, and refers to the Life Skills curriculum topics.
- Detailed assessment guidance in this Teacher's Guide ensures and measures progress.
- Divided into four terms with assigned topics.
- Further divided into weeks with daily lesson plans (with pacing indicated).
- Required resources are listed in order to facilitate planning. Resources are practical and easy to find and make.
We Also Recommend
Platinum Natural Sciences and Technology Grade 4 Learner's Book
Platinum Natural Sciences and Technology Grade 5 Learner's Book