Headstart Life Orientation Grade 9 Learner's Book (CAPS)
Headstart Life Orientation is an easy-to-use series with a simple, step-by-step approach that ensures CAPS coverage. Teachers trust Headstart Life Orientation to guide learners as they progress through the Senior Phase. Straightforward planning and assessment guidance guarantee more teaching time. The accessible language and CAPS-aligned pacing ensure that every learner is able to progress through the grade and phase.
- Accessible language and additional language support for young readers, focusing on words used in formal tests, tasks and exams, offer every learner a chance to perform well.
- A Before you start feature revises what has already been taught and provides any background information needed for the unit.
- Real-life case studies, newspaper stories and illustrations support teaching within a relevant, real-life context.
- Step-by-step planning and detailed pacing guidance reduce preparation time and allow more teaching time.
- Expert guidance for Physical Education allows even non-specialist teachers to complete the PE curriculum to high standards.
We Also Recommend
An Introduction to Scholarship: Building academic skills for tertiary study
The Answer Series Grade 12 Physical Sciences 3 in 1 Study Guide CAPS
MACMILLAN READERS INTERMEDIATE LEVEL: THE SILENT WORLD OF NICHOLAS QUINN (WITHOUT CD)