Headstart English First Additional Language Grade 12 Learner's Book (Approved)
Headstart English is a brand new, easy-to-use series for FET with a simple step-by-step approach that ensures CAPS coverage. Straightforward planning and detailed assessment guidance guarantee more teaching time. Accessible language and CAPS aligned pacing support and build learners' conceptual understanding, ensuring that every learner is able to progress through the grade and phase with confidence.
- Accessible language levels support and build the First Additional Language learner's conceptual understanding.
- Step-by-step instructions limit preparation time for the teacher, and allow learners to work independently.
- Reference sections on Exam Guidelines, Literature Guidelines and Language provide additional support to learners.
- A special feature explaining key words appearing in exam questions supports learners to succeed when learning across the curriculum.
- Receive a free teacher support CD with your Grade 11 and 12 Teacher's Guide, packed with planning tools, assessment tools, CAPS resources and more.
We Also Recommend
An Introduction to Scholarship: Building academic skills for tertiary study
The Answer Series Grade 12 Physical Sciences 3 in 1 Study Guide CAPS
MACMILLAN READERS INTERMEDIATE LEVEL: THE SILENT WORLD OF NICHOLAS QUINN (WITHOUT CD)