Headstart Economic & Management Sciences Grade 9 Learner's Book
Headstart Economic and Management Sciences is an easy-to-use series with a simple, step-by-step approach that ensures CAPS coverage. Teachers trust
Headstart Economic and Management Sciences to guide learners as they progress through the Senior Phase. Straightforward planning and assessment guidance guarantee more teaching time. The accessible language and CAPS aligned pacing ensure that every learner is able to progress through the grade and phase.
- An annual teaching plan, step-by-step planning and detailed pacing guidance reduce preparation to allow more teaching time.
- A Formal Programme of Assessment provides detailed assessment guidance, ensuring and measuring progress.
- Case studies and illustrations show real-life examples of content covered.
- Worked examples provide exposure to accounting processes.
- Includes an exemplar controlled test for formal assessment at the end of each term.
- A new revision feature at the start of each new term allows for practice and consolidation of the previous term's work.
We Also Recommend
An Introduction to Scholarship: Building academic skills for tertiary study
The Answer Series Grade 12 Physical Sciences 3 in 1 Study Guide CAPS
MACMILLAN READERS INTERMEDIATE LEVEL: THE SILENT WORLD OF NICHOLAS QUINN (WITHOUT CD)