Headstart Creative Arts Grade 9 Learner's Book
Headstart Creative Arts is an easy-to-use series with a simple, step-by-step approach that ensures CAPS coverage. Teachers trust Headstart Creative Arts to guide learners as they progress through the Senior Phase. Straightforward planning and assessment guidance guarantee more teaching time. The accessible language and CAPS-aligned pacing ensure that every learner is able to progress through the grade and phase.
- The Learner's Book content is structured in bite-sized chunks and in chronological order to allow learners to work independently.
- Accessible language and a wealth of language support enhance learners' understanding of concepts and terms.
- Assessment guidance is provided for learners and learners, including different forms and types of assessments.
- Extensive guidance and support is provided for teachers on the four Creative Arts forms.
- A variety of activities, including remedial and extension, provides ample opportunity for practice.
We Also Recommend
An Introduction to Scholarship: Building academic skills for tertiary study
The Answer Series Grade 12 Physical Sciences 3 in 1 Study Guide CAPS
MACMILLAN READERS INTERMEDIATE LEVEL: THE SILENT WORLD OF NICHOLAS QUINN (WITHOUT CD)