English for Success Home Language Grade 9 Literature Anthology (Approved)
This innovative Home Language series is the choice of teachers who want their learners to succeed. The content is dynamic, offering a variety of text types and extension activities. This creates opportunities for aspiring learners to excel. Literature, writing, listening and speaking as well as language skills are developed in context through studying established and contemporary extracts. This allows learners to master the language holistically. Superb planning and assessment tools enable the teacher to focus on individual learner needs. This series will develop learners' skills and challenge them to excel in their exams.
- A detailed, photocopiable year plan saves time for teachers and facilitates quality teaching.
- Assessment tools and rubrics in the Teacher's Guide provide clear guidelines and ready-made tools for formal assessment and exams.
- Includes step-by-step guidance for learners to acquire reading, writing, speaking, literature and language skills.
- Spelling boxes, hints, notes and techniques provide plenty support for learners to develop the required language skills for FET.
- A literature anthology, comprising a variety of genres, allows increased learner participation and supports extension.
We Also Recommend
THE ANSWER SERIES GRADE 12 PHYSICAL SCIENCE 3 in 1 STUDY GUIDE CAPS
Platinum Afrikaans Huistaal NKABV - Graad 5 Leerderboek (Afrikaans, Paperback)
Platinum Afrikaans Huistaal Graad 7 Onderwysersgids (met Werkboek vir remediëring en verryking)
Kaplan and Sadock's Synopsis of Psychiatry : Behavioral Science/Clinical Psychiatry