English for Success Home Language Grade 5 Teacher's Guide (Approved)
This innovative Home Language series is the choice of teachers who want their learners to have an excellent grounding and achieve success in mastering English. The dynamic content offers a variety of text types and extension activities. Reading, writing, listening and speaking as well as language skills are developed in context, allowing learners to develop language skills holistically. English for Success will help learners to master the basics and challenge them to excel.
- Learners Books now contain even more colour, enhancing this visually rich and challenging series.
- Process-orientated teaching and learning guides learners through the different steps of mastering important language skills.
- An interesting History of the word feature enriches learners knowledge about the English language.
- A useful new Toolbox contains language tools and ideas to improve reading, writing, speaking, listening and study skills, encouraging independent learning.
- Receive a free CD with the Teachers Guide, packed with editable lesson plans, planning tools, assessment tools and much more.
We Also Recommend
An Introduction to Scholarship: Building academic skills for tertiary study
The Answer Series Grade 12 Physical Sciences 3 in 1 Study Guide CAPS
MACMILLAN READERS INTERMEDIATE LEVEL: THE SILENT WORLD OF NICHOLAS QUINN (WITHOUT CD)