English for Success Home Language Grade 11 Learner's Book (CAPS) (Approved)
This innovative English Home Language series is the choice of teachers who want their learners to excel. The content is dynamic, offering a variety of text types and extension activities. This creates opportunities for aspiring learners to excel. Literature, writing, listening and speaking as well as language skills are developed in context through studying established and contemporary extracts, allowing learners to master the language holistically.
- Local and international texts teach the necessary skills with engaging context.
- Contemporary artwork and focused teaching of cartoons and adverts support visual literacy.
- Includes the much needed writing frames that prepare learners for their creative writing assessment.
- Grammar Lists extend learners knowledge of rich and idiomatic language use.
- An Exam Skills section supports and prepares learners for exam success.
- Superb planning and assessment tools enable teachers to focus on individual learner needs.
We Also Recommend
An Introduction to Scholarship: Building academic skills for tertiary study
The Answer Series Grade 12 Physical Sciences 3 in 1 Study Guide CAPS
MACMILLAN READERS INTERMEDIATE LEVEL: THE SILENT WORLD OF NICHOLAS QUINN (WITHOUT CD)