English for Success Grade 10 Learner's Book (CAPS) (Approved)
This innovative Home Language series is the choice of teachers who want their learners to succeed. The content is dynamic, offering a variety of text types and extension activities. This creates opportunities for aspiring learners to excel.
- Local and international texts teach the necessary skills with engaging context.
- Contemporary artwork and focused teaching of cartoons and adverts support visual literacy.
- A Tools section, which is an easy-to-use reference guide to grammar rules, errors of style and figures of speech, can also be used for revision and self-study.
- Includes the much needed writing frames that prepare learners for Paper 2.
- Grammar lists extend learners' knowledge of rich and idiomatic language use.
- Exemplar Tests provide revision practice at the end of terms 1 and 3, and prepare learners for exams.
- An Exam Skills section supports and prepares learners for success in their exams.
We Also Recommend
An Introduction to Scholarship: Building academic skills for tertiary study
The Answer Series Grade 12 Physical Sciences 3 in 1 Study Guide CAPS
MACMILLAN READERS INTERMEDIATE LEVEL: THE SILENT WORLD OF NICHOLAS QUINN (WITHOUT CD)