Consumer Behaviour: South African Psychology and Marketing Applications 2e
Consumer Behaviour second edition covers the essential concepts of a subject that straddles both marketing and industrial psychology. The textbook focuses on both the internal and external factors which impact the decision-making process. The title includes the latest perspectives and theories along with examples of how these can be applied in practice.
The textbook is written for senior undergraduate students who are studying Consumer Behaviour as part of their degree in Marketing or Industrial Psychology at a university, or as part of a National Diploma in Marketing.
- Opening vignettes contextualise the chapter and offer students a familiar framework for the content
- Marketing and Psychology applications are differentiated to show how theory is applied, either from either of these perspectives
- Example boxes illustrate how theory is applied in real-world contexts and show students the relevance and importance of consumer behaviour studies
- End-of-chapter case studies and questions provide students with the opportunities to reflect on the chapter content and apply their new-found knowledge to practical examples
- Self-assessment questions for each chapter provide students with the opportunity to test their understanding before progressing to the next chapter
- A comprehensive glossary of key terms is a quick reference tool when studying.
- New chapter on experiential retail
- New examples and case studies
- New content on ethics, consumer protection, the digital environment and the online customer.
We Also Recommend
THE ANSWER SERIES GRADE 12 PHYSICAL SCIENCE 3 in 1 STUDY GUIDE CAPS
Platinum Afrikaans Huistaal NKABV - Graad 5 Leerderboek (Afrikaans, Paperback)
Platinum Afrikaans Huistaal Graad 7 Onderwysersgids (met Werkboek vir remediëring en verryking)
Kaplan and Sadock's Synopsis of Psychiatry : Behavioral Science/Clinical Psychiatry