The Basic Guide to Criminal Procedure explains the law of criminal procedure in understandable language and with reference to the rights in the Constitution of South Africa. Useful discussions of relevant cases are included throughout the book. The important forms used in criminal procedure are also provided as annexures at the back of the book.
- Law lecturers at technical colleges
- Students of criminal procedure not registered for law degrees
- Traffic and law enforcement officials who deal with criminal procedure
- An easy-to-grasp explanation of criminal procedure
- Commonly-used forms included
- Icons indicate case discussions, legislation, notes and reported cases