Pharmacology In Clinical Practice - Application Made Easy For Nurses, Pharmacists And Allied Health Professionals (Paperback, 3rd Edition)
Particular care has been taken to simplify and clarify difficult concepts by explaining the links between pharmacology and physiology by providing definitions of new concepts, and using plain language for ease of understanding. Fundamental concepts, such as pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics, are well covered in a matter that is accessible and clear. Individual chapters cover the various systems of the body.
- A colour plate to illustrate the links between pharmacology and physiology
- Additional information on side-effects, contra-indications and patient education for groups of drugs
- A guide on how to access this information, to assist with exam preparation and nursing practice
- An updated chapter on nursing management of drug preparations and treatment
- An updated chapter on clinical applications
- A chapter on the legal framework for dispensing and prescribing.
We Also Recommend
"Oxford First Bilingual Dictionaries: Combined Pack 2 (Wall Charts 5–8, English Flash Cards plus free User Guide)"
"Oxford First Bilingual Dictionaries: Combined Pack 3 (Wall Charts 9–12, English Flash Cards plus free User Guide)"
"Oxford First Bilingual Dictionaries: Combined Pack 4 (Wall Charts 13–16, English Flash Cards plus free User Guide)"
"Vuma English Level 8 Classroom Pack Includes: 6 x Level 8 Readers, 1 x Level 8 Big Books, 1 x Level 8 Context Cards, 1 x Level 8 CD, 1 x Level 8 Lesson Plan"