Oxford Very First Dictionary (Paperback) - Oxford University Press
The Oxford Very First Dictionary, with its colourful clear layout and familiar first words, each with a simple definition and illustration, is a fun and easy way for young children to learn how to use a dictionary. An illustrated section at the end on topics such as colours and days of the week provides additional support for early literacy.
- Fresh new cover for this edition with fun contemporary artwork
- A perfect fit for delivering the literacy framework for Reception/Foundation and Scottish Guidelines P1
- Headwords simply explained using full sentences and an illustration
- Gives the full alphabet, with alphabet thumb tabs, on every page
- Includes a useful introduction on how to get the best out of the dictionary
- Illustrated section on Words We Write a Lot, Verbs, Colours, Shapes, Days of the Week, Months of the Year, Numbers to 20 and the alphabet.