Oxford Successful Grade R Teacher's Resource Book Term 4
Oxford Grade R Teacher's Resource Books Terms 1,2,3, and 4 are part of a dynamic new series based on the Revised National Curriculum Statement. Comprehensive and easy to follow, the course aims to cover the needs of teachers teaching at the Grade R level and provides a 36-week learning programme for the year. The course integrates skills and knowledge from all eight learning areas, promoting enquiry, interaction, and independent reasoning.
- Guidelines on the Revised National Curriculum Statements, with the new terminology and concepts explained
- A time-saving list covering all the learning outcomes and assessment standards for Grade R
- Information on developmental skills appropriate for the Grade R learner
- Nine themes per term, each with guidelines on how to teach them
- Continuous assessment ideas for each term, as well as a suggested format for formal assessment mid- and end-of-year
- one photocopiable assessment sheet for each of the nine themes
- Twenty photocopiable worksheets covering a range of skills
- Resource sections containing additional information, from photocopiable templates to recipes
- A full-colour 32 page section at the end of each book with photographs of craetive arts and crafts linked to the themes taught during the term.
We Also Recommend
Oxford Successful Grade R Teacher's Resource Book Term 3
Oxford Successful Grade R Teacher's Resource Book Term 2