Oxford Junior Illustrated Dictionary (Paperback) - Oxford University Press
This major new edition of the Oxford Junior Illustrated Dictionary has a contemporary, bright, child-friendly design. There are over 400 new 3D illustrations, photographs, diagrams and full appendices to build vocabulary. Accessible and easy to use, written to ensure meanings are clear, parts of speech and inflections are given in full.
- New authoritative 2011 edition with contemporary, age appropriate look and feel
- Over 4000 entries in alphabetical order
- Easy to use with bright clear pages, colour entries, 3D artwork, photographs, alphabet and coloured quartiles on every page
- Additional supplementary material - includes spelling tips, grammar help and cross curricular subject vocabulary.
- Sturdy binding for durability
- Written and tested by teaching experts.