Huawei Y7 (2019)
Huawei Y7 2019 (32GB), Dual Sim
- Huawei has launched the Y7 2019, the latest smartphone in its Y series.
- According to Huawei, the Y7 2019 is targeted at younger consumers and combines high-quality technology and stylish design to offer great value.
- The Huawei Y7 2019 features a 6.26-inch Huawei Dewdrop display, 13MP AI camera with an f/1.8 wide aperture lens, and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor.
- The notch that houses the Y7 2019’s 8MP front camera is also Huawei’s smallest notch to date, it added.
- The phone runs the company’s EMUI 8.2 operating system, based on Android 8, and is powered by a a 4,000mAh battery.
- The Y7 2019 also offers 32GB internal storage, which can be supplemented by up to 512GB external memory via its microSD card slot.
- 6.26-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory with up to 512GB microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.2
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP secondary camera, f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158.92×76.91×8.1mm; Weight: 168g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (Typical) / 3900mAh (Minimum) battery
We Also Recommend
Huawei Y5 Prime (2018) 16GB 4G Black/Gold (DUAL SIM)
R 2,94595 R 2,945.95
Save R 454