HP OfficeJet 7110 Wide Format A3
HP OfficeJet 7110 Wide Format A3/A4 ePrinter, Easy WPS wireless setup, Individual inks, Fast print, Print up to 13 x 19-inch, Quality plain and photo prints, Wireless, network and USB connection, Print from mobile devices, Quality plain paper printing, Wireless direct printing, Thermal Inkjet, Borderless printing, Ethernet (printer), Retail Box , 1 year Limited Warranty.
Do more in-house with this affordable, reliable HP ePrinter. Create professional-quality marketing materials from postcard size to A3+. Share the performance with wireless networking1 and the ability to print from virtually anywhere. Most inkjet printers which can handle paper larger than A4 are aimed at the enthusiast or semi-pro photography market, but HP’s Officejet 7110 Wide Format is an A3 printer intended primarily for SOHO customers.There are lots of good reasons for wanting to be able to print above A4 in size, including posters and other marketing materials and folded A4 publications, like newsletters and brochures. This is made easier if your printer can handle duplex printing, though HP only provides this as an option, here.HP’s product naming conventions grow more bizarre over time. If you want to order this machine, make sure you ask for an Officejet 7110 Wide Format. The Officejet 7110 is a completely different machine, an A4 all-in-one. Admittedly it’s not a current model, but there are so many numbers to choose from, why risk confusion?.
• Easy WPS wireless setup
• Individual inks
• Fast print
• Print up to 13 x 19-inch
• Quality plain and photo prints
• Wireless, network and USB connection
• Print from mobile devices
• Quality plain paper printing
• Wireless direct printing
• Thermal Inkjet
• Borderless printing
• Ethernet (printer)
•Create professional-quality materials with affordable wide-format printing.
Do more in-house – print high-impact marketing materials from postcard to A3+ with this wide format printer.
Print professional-quality colour for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers.
Produce borderless brochures, flyers, brochures and more for less than a print shop.
Print affordably with four individual inks – only replace the ones you need.
Maximise productivity – handle large print jobs with this compact printer.
Stay productive – load up the 250-sheet paper tray and leave long print jobs to themselves.
•Minimise intervention – optional high capacity XL ink cartridges available for frequent printing.
Keep your printer close to your desk or neatly out of the way – compact design fits where you need it.
Enjoy worry-free performance from a printer designed for volumes of up to 800 pages per month.
•Connect, print and stay productive – at the office or on the go2.
Add this high performance printer to your wireless network and share with other wireless-enabled PCs.1
Enjoy the flexibility of being able to print from smartphones or tablets from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.
Share the performance across small workgroups by adding this versatile printer to your Ethernet network.
Give your smartphone a print button – use the free HP ePrint app to print directly from your mobile device.
•Conserve resources without sacrificing performance.
Save energy without sacrificing performance – this device is ENERGY STAR® qualified and rated EPEAT® Bronze.
Save up to 50% on paper costs with optional automatic two-sided printing.
Reduce your impact – easily recycle your Original HP ink cartridges for free through HP Planet Partners.
• Stock Code: CR768A
• Description: HP OfficeJet 7110 Wide Format A3
• Print speed black (ISO) :Up to 15 ppm1
• Print speed color (ISO) :Up to 8 ppm1
• First page out black (A4, ready) : As fast as 15 sec
• First page out color (A4, ready) : As fast as 19 sec
• Recommended monthly page volume : 200 to 8002
• Print technology : HP Thermal Inkjet
• Print quality black (best) : Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
• VPrint quality color (best) : Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
• Display : None
• Processor speed : 500 MHz
• Number of print cartridges : 4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
• Print languages : HP PCL 3 GUI, HP PCL 3 Enhanced
• HP ePrint capability : Yes
• Mobile printing capability : HP ePrint
• Wireless capability : Yes, built-in Ethernet, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
• Connectivity, standard : 1 USB 2.0
1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n
• Compatible operating systems :Windows 7 or greater,Mac, Linux
• Memory, standard : 16 MB (ROM)
128 MB (DDR RAM)
• Memory, maximum : 16 MB (ROM)
128 MB (DDR RAM)
• Paper handling input, standard : 250-sheet input tray
• Paper handling output, standard : 75-sheet output tray
• Duplex printing : Automatic (optional)
• Media sizes, custom : Tray 1: 76.2 x 127 to 330.2 x 482.6 mm (custom media supported on Mac only)
• Media types : Paper (brochure, inkjet, plain), photo, envelopes, cards (index)
• Media weight, recommended : 60 to 105 g/m²
• Borderless printing : Yes (up to 13 x 19 in, 330 x 483 mm)
• Power Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
• Power consumption : 30.3 watts maximum, 25.4 (Active), 0.31 watts (Manual-Off), 1.92 watts (Standby), 1.04 watts (Sleep)4
• Energy efficiency : ENERGY STAR® qualified
• Operating temperature range : 5 to 40°C
• Operating humidity range : 25 to 75% RH non-condensing
• Minimum dimensions (W x D x H) : 585 x 419 x 189 mm (trays closed)
• Maximum dimensions (W x D x H) : 585 x 708 x 189 mm (trays extended full length)
• Weight: 8.5 kg
We Also Recommend