Handbook of Public Relations 11th edition continues to cover relevant content and contains case studies and examples taken from a South African context that deal with issues such as multi-cultural communication and relationship building.
- Glossary of public relations terms to help explain and clarify new words and terminology.
- Questions to guide students with self-assessment.
- Checklists for practical assistance when planning events.
- An updated chapter on social media and online public relations. A strategic plan for public relations communication
- Practical guidelines to assist students with skills such as listening, speaking and writing.